The Epson Expression 10000XL scans virtually anything, including reflective media up to 12.2" x 17.2". The Photo model includes a transparency unit for scanning transparencies up to 12.2" x 16.5".
It even offers an optional automatic document feeder for multiple-page scanning. For increased productivity and remarkable results in professional graphic arts and photographic applications, the solution is simple: the Epson Expression 10000XL.
- accomodates reflective media up to 12.2" x 17.2" or transparencies up to 12.2" x 16.5".
Extraordinary image quality
- with 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution and Micro Step Drive™ technology, gives brilliant clarity and detail.
Smooth gradations with 48-bit color
- captures over 4 trillion colors and 4,096 shades of gray
Enhanced color with ColorTrue II Imaging.
- combines superior image processing, a long-lasting Xenon lamp, and Epson MatrixCCD technology for bold, vibrant scans.
One-touch color restoration
- with Epson's exclusive Easy Photo Fix™ technology, restores faded color photos and negatives in a snap and provides automatic dust removal and grain reduction for film scanning.
||Scanner Type: Flatbed color image scanner
Optical Sensor: Color Epson MatrixCCD™ line sensor
Optical Resolution: 2400 dpi
Hardware Resolution: 2400 x 4800 dpi with Micro Step Drive™ technology
Maximum Resolution : 12,800 x 12,800 dpi
Effective Pixels: 87,840 pixels / line (2400 dpi)
Color Bit Depth: 48-bit internal / external
Grayscale Bit Depth: 16-bit internal / external
Optical Density: 3.8 Dmax
Maximum Scan Area: 12.2" x 17.2"
Light Source: Xenon gas cold cathode fluorescent lamp
||Transparency Size: 12.2" x 16.5"
Supported Film Size:
||Buttons: 1 button: Start
||Scanner Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, FireWire® (IEEE 1394), 10Base-T/100Base-TX, optional
||Reliability: MCBF: 100,000 cycles
Operating Temperature: 41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C)
Rated Voltage: AC 100 – 120 V, 220 – 240 V
Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
Dimensions: 25.8" x 18" x 7.8" (W x D x H)